Thursday, November 28, 2013

Journal Entry

(According to the novel "to kill a mockingbird" written by Harper Lee, From Jeremy Finch's perspective)

Scout and I were both living in this old, traditional town since we were born.

In this summer , we met a new friend: Charles Baker Harris, or you could call him: Dill. He said it was his first time to spend his summer time in Maycomb. 

Three days ago we decided to approach Radley's house. Radley's house was the most mysterious place in the town, and kids all knew there was a ghost live inside that dark house. Dill bet that I could never  ever touch Radley's house, that really hurt my feeling. So, for breaking his bet, I ran quickly toward Radley's house, touched wall outside the house and Immediately went back. What a exciting adventure!

I believe this is the most adventurous thing I've ever done in this old traditional and boring town.

No comments:

Post a Comment